Habanos Nº 201 (English)
With a deluxe edition comes this new Habanos proposal, dedicated to the Montecristo, Bolívar and Partagás brands as main stars, as well as to the launches scheduled for 2023.
– The 23rd Habano Festival is the ideal scenario to launch the new vitola that will expand Montecristo’s Open Line.
– The Partagás brand, one of the most renowned within the Habanos, S.A. portfolio, launches its new Aliados vitola.
– This magazine also presents the Bolívar New Gold Medal, which experts say alludes to the 1960s, 50 percent wrapped in gold foil.
– We offer a look at Cupidos, the new vitola from the Romeo y Julieta brand.
– Also revealed is Vegueros CentroGordos, a large-ring gauge vitola that joins the brand’s portfolio, recognized by its lovers for its notes that refer to nuts, cocoa and the smell of the harvested cropland. SEE THE INTERACTIVE MAGAZINE